Stowan Safety Limited
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY
In these Terms and Condition for the supply of Training Services:
SS means Stowan Safety Limited Registered Number 5968286 and its subsidiary businesses and divisions
SS Materials means any materials, information, documents, property or data of any kind in whatever form and on whatever media held (whether physical, printed, digital or otherwise) Client means the client of SS for whom services are being carried out
Contract means the entire contract for the carrying out of the Services between SS and the Client and incorporating the Terms and Conditions
Intellectual Property Rights means all or any registered or unregistered intellectual property rights in any part of the world, including patents, design rights and registered designs, copyrights, database rights, topography rights, trademark, and service marks, domain names, know-how, rights in invention, designs and ideas, and right to confidence, together with any right to apply for any such intellectual property rights and the benefit of any applications for any such intellectual property rights, in each case for the full period of such rights and all extension and renewals of such;
Services means all the services to be carried out by SS for the Client and as set out in the SS quote
Acceptance of our Quote for Training implies acceptance of these Conditions.
These Conditions constitute the terms of the Contract and shall prevail to the exclusion of any terms or conditions of the Client conflicting therewith.
Unless otherwise stated in a quote, fees are charged according to the actual training to be delivered and include the provision of all course material unless otherwise stated. Travel will be charged at business class rate or equivalent. Car miles will be charged at 50p per mile.
1.1. Unless otherwise stated quotes are valid for 60 days.
1.2. Whilst SS will make every effort to meet any dates noted in the quote, it reserves the right to vary this and will endeavour to notify the customer in advance of any changes.
1.3. Fees quoted are subject to change with 30 days notice by SS of its intention to apply such a change.
2.1. In the event of loss of or damage to physical property arising from the negligence of SS, any liability of SS shall be limited to the cost of replacement of the property suffering damage or to the cost of rectification of such damage whichever is the less
2.2. SS shall not be under any liability for loss or damage however caused unless written notice from the Client is received by SS at its Registered Office within 30 days of the occurrence of the loss or damage.
2.3. Except as provided in i) and ii) above, SS shall not be liable for any loss of or damage to property nor for any consequential or economic or other losses of any kind however caused.
3. The Client acknowledges that all intellectual Property Rights in and to the SS materials, shall be and shall remain SS absolute property.
4. SS permits the Client to use the SS materials for the purposes of training provided under this Contract, and SS grants the Client a non-exclusive licence to use and reproduce the SS materials for this purpose only.
5. If Services are cancelled by the Client, SS is entitled to invoice for 50% of the applicable fee where cancellation is within 7 to 14 days of the course date, 75% of the applicable fee where cancellation is within 3 to 7 days of the course date and 100% of the applicable fees where cancellation is within 3 days of the course date. Notice of cancellation must be received in writing either by post, fax or email. The date of receipt of the cancellation will constitute the date of termination.
6. Payment of invoices is in accordance with the terms of payment agreed on the booking form and at the latest invoices are payable 30 days net invoice date.
7. Certificates will be sent once the invoice has been settled in full.
8. The Client will, for training being delivered in its own premises, provide:
8.1. access to all relevant sites and ensure that SS is provided with all reasonable facilities and access to its staff to enable it to provide the training.
8.2. Allow uninterrupted attendance for all delegates
8.3. If any delegate has special needs SS must be notified at least 7 days prior to the course commencement date
8.4. appropriate equipment in safe and sound working condition
8.5. practical training area with relevant equipment where necessary
8.6. Personal Protective Equipment where necessary
8.7. Ensure that all delegates have a sound working knowledge of the English Language to allow them to participate fully
9. Any obligation upon SS to provide the Training shall be suspended during such time as the capacity to provide the same is prevented or hindered by reason of any act of God, strike or other industrial action or other cause beyond SS control.
10. A fee will be charged by SS to the Client for any employee or Associate Trainer of SS who is engaged by the Client, or any of his customers, as an employee or contractor in any capacity within one year of any Services provided to the Client by that employee or Associate Consultant.
11. Clients agree to allow SS to use their Company name(s) in publicity and marketing materials, unless the contrary is expressed in writing.
12. Nothing in this Contract shall be taken as granting any rights expressly or impliedly whether contractual or statutory to persons other than SS or the Client including without limitation rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
13. Compliance with all statutes, regulations or other standards remains fully the responsibility of the Client at all times.
14. This Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and be subject only to the jurisdiction of English Courts.